As one of the best spots in the Kimberley around on the northeastern end of Western Australia, Horizontal Falls is a fascinating and beautiful space that is worth flying over. The impressive flowing water between the two gorges at Talbot Bay is a fascinating thing to see during a Horizontal Falls Flight. Today you can reserve a flight to head out over one of the best places around.
How Does a Flight Work?
A flight in Horizontal Falls will entail a simple itinerary:
- A flight will start out southwest of the falls in Broome.
- You will head over the King Sound en route to the falls.
- At this point you will go over Horizontal Falls and see the amazing body of water as it flows.
- You will also go around Cygney Bay and Cape Peveque. Look for the beautiful lighthouse as you go by.
- You can also go along many other amazing spaces around the coast. Lombadina and Beagle Bay are both popular sites to visit out here.
After this, you will land back at your original destination in Broome. You can even head over to Eco Beach after you land to spend some time out there if you wish.
This is a basic itinerary for a flight Horizontal Falls has for you. It will give you a great experience unlike anything you could ever see. YourHorizontal Falls flight experience will be a real thrill that is exciting and fun to try out when you’re looking to do something very special while out in this part of the country.
What’s With the Plane?
The best Horizontal Falls flight experience to get can feature a quality plane that will move you along the area quite well. Specifically, a good plane will feature the following:
- A plane will be small and can handle up to seven passengers at a time, thus giving you an intimate ride over the area.
- The wings will be high, thus giving you the best possible views of the ground while in the safety of a secure and enjoyable cabin.
- You can get headsets that feature microphones so you can hear the pilot’s commentary over the region and have a bit of fun while out in the air.
- You can even get some fine refreshments for many parts of your flight. A good in-cabin service that offers full drinks is available in a number of cases.
- This is all done through the control of a pilot who is appropriately certified with an Australian Commercial Pilots License and has made it through all the tests that one could have to go through in order to make it places in the air.
If you have ever wanted to go on a Horizontal Falls flight then you should get in touch with Kimberley Aviation. This company offers air flights and safaris to many amazing spots around Australia’s most remote regions. You can contact Kimberley Aviation for a flight booking at http://kimberleyaviation.com.au/air-safari/irresistible-islands/ or by calling at 0429 112 407. You can also write in at PO Box 2486, Broome, Western Australia 6725.